Tuesday 30 December 2014

The place I want to visit.




I’d love go to Amazonas, especially in Brazil, Amazonas is in South America and is the most biggest river in the world and is the place less populated in all the continent because of that. 

The Amazonas have a length to 7.000 km and pass besides Brazil for Venezuela, Colombia, Ecuador, Bolivia, Peru and Paraguay.

I’d really like go to the Jungle in Amazonas and travel by canoa in the big river, the jungle in this place is the most dense and extensive in the world. 

The weather is Tropical and have and innumerable  numbers  of all kind of animals, plants, birds and insects.

I’d like stay there to learn and live new experiences with the native people who live there. See and contemplate the animals and the nature and taste fruits and all kind of native food.

I hope visit Amazonas the next year and hope tell you about the travel too.







5 comments:

  1. In the amazonas there are live many indian people, yiiiiiiiiiii!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great place! you need 100 vaccines, but it doesn´t matter. It´s a great place.

    ReplyDelete
  3. uff I would like to know amazonas too! and become a monkey :B

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's a beautiful place!! So amazing! I want to travel to the Amazonas too, in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  5. eyyy Rose!! nothing like a wildlife in the Amazonas!!

    ReplyDelete