Monday 5 January 2015

014

This year started very well, in January until February I travelled to North of Chile and Peru alone and I met a lot of new people and met a lot of old friends too in February I were to Bolivia to met with my brother Didier, we were to the Carnaval in Oruro together was really funny. 

The rest of the year was finished and approved all the trades in the University, it was a little complicated because this year I approved sixteen trades, so this year I had to concentrated too much in the school year.

The best of the year first was I finished and approved all the trades, because now I feel very liberated and peaceful to do new experiences and travel a lot and second was all the trips to the mountain with my friends and with my dog Pepino too, it was really good too.

The worst was I lost a lot of things, little things but important because I´m very sloppy so I thing change that this year. 

7 comments:

  1. Wo! I would like to make a trip to perú as you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. sixteen classes! that´s a busy academic year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice mode to started the last year, the great travel

    ReplyDelete
  4. That exciting trips!... this summer will travel too?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Travel it’s the best, always can learn something new.

    ReplyDelete
  6. We have to go to the mountain soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Rosita, i wanna sleep, i dont know say. only i love you and still traveling!!

    ReplyDelete