Tuesday 27 January 2015

About The English summer course experience, in classes we use too much the computers doing post like this, really I don’t like too much this kind of activity’s because I am very distracted when I am in internet so I prefer the original idea to do classes in the blackboard and work in group. I learnt this summer a lot of grammatical things always necessary.

I think I have to improve the fluency when I am talking with someone in English, I hope with practice I can get the fluency almost if I talk with someone to another country, because talk with Chilean people is not the better practice I think, but I like too much the Latin accent because we never can talk like a gringo


Really I am waiting February so much, I am working right now but in February I have two weeks’ vacation so I make the most of enjoy it, I want to go to the Beach and go to the north of Chile for ten days next maybe go to the Carnaval de Oruro with my best friend to dance in the high Andean plateau.

No comments:

Post a Comment