Tuesday 6 January 2015

05

What is your opinion about jazz music?
I really like Jazz music is very interesting and intense, always is a improvisation and the solos are very very crazy the instruments it use in jazz are my prefer like trumpets, saxophones, pianos and lows.


What is your opinion about recycling?
I think recycling is an action and responsibility to all the conscious people have to do now, we can recycling in different ways, in your house, in your kitchen in the street, I think we have to promote this important practice with our examples.

What is your opinion about the Chilean politicians?

I think Chilean politicians are very awful in general, you can’t distinguish between the central, left or right “position”, for me they are all similar and very ridiculous because they don’t represent anybody at less their own interest.

What is your opinion about “barras bravas”?

I think barras bravas are very wild and violent even between the same Barra or football team, when are too much man together see a football game theirs lost the head and the good sense too.



What is your opinion about legalizing marijuana?
I think marijuana is a medical and dissipation relaxing plant, we have to use this like a plant and farming in ours kitchen gardens and if the marijuana be legal the drug trafficking drop a lot.


7 comments:

  1. I love your answers.... I agree with you!

    See you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i agree with you in the most of your answer, great! kill the politicians and rise the marijuana! ajaja

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thing the same about the recycling, we have to give the example.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

  5. I completely agree with legalize the weed is necessary for finish the drug trafficking, crime and corruption. And peace in the word!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I completely agree with the recycling. I think that it's very important for the planet.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Rose is a nice picture, it talk about the reality in these days.

    ReplyDelete