Thursday 15 January 2015

06



Have you ever slept in a tent?



Yes, I slept in a tent to much times, in different places and with different persons, once I went to the south of Chile and when I was in Ancud I put the tent in the beach and in the night the tide went up for our lucky the tent never got wet but in the morning the sun never appeared and started to rain so we got wet any way.

Have you ever tried riding a skateboard?



Yes, when I was fourteen I tried to rode a skateboard, but was very difficult to me in that moment so I gave away to a friend he was very happy with my gift and he ride very well now.

Have you ever changed your appearance a lot in a short time?


Yes, when I was fifteen I tinge my hair red so was a very strong change and then when I was in Second grade in the school I tinge and cut my hair like a moicano so I had black and red hair at the same time was very different looks like now.


Have you ever swum in the ocean?



Yes, when I went to Brazil I boarded to a boat and we got in to the ocean, was a place very peaceful and beautiful the ocean was very green there, and we jumped out the boat and swum in the ocean the water was very refreshing.


2 comments:

  1. jajaja you tried ride in skateboard, it's very difficult...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I dont have problema for sleep in a tent. I like so much travel and learn thers places. See you.

    ReplyDelete